让全悉尼的客人找到你,
不只是华人圈。
Chinese visitors spent $12.3 billion here last year. Can they find you?
网站、Google 商家资料、点评回复、在线点单——中文沟通,工程师标准交付。你专心开店,线上交给我们。 They plan every meal and outing on RED (Xiaohongshu) — an app most Australian owners have never opened. We put your venue on it, and handle everything that follows: content, Chinese reviews, bookings and payments.
一页报告 · 两个工作日 · 不满意不收费也不打扰One-page report · within two business days · no obligation
三步,把你的生意搬到线上Three ways we open the Chinese market for you
先免费诊断,再决定要不要修——每一步价格透明。Start with the free check. Every step after it is priced upfront.
建 · 一次做好China-Ready Setup
- 手机优先官网 / 点单页First authentic RED posts by real local creators
- Google 商家资料纠错与优化Chinese menu & signature-experience guide
- 菜单中英双语化Dianping (China's Yelp) listing claimed & built
- 全网错误信息清理,7 个工作日上线One-page staff cheat-sheet for Chinese guests; Alipay/WeChat Pay optional
养 · 按月托管Monthly RED Management
- 网站运行维护与更新($99 起)4–6 creator posts on RED every month
- Google / 小红书评论监控与回复Chinese comments & DMs managed, steered to bookings
- 每月小红书 + Instagram 内容Seasonal campaigns: Lunar NY, Golden Week, semester start
- 月度报告:多少人搜到你、打了电话Monthly report with a number you can count: guests who used your code-word
增 · 定制系统Launch Campaigns
- 在线点单自取系统(订单直进厨房)Opening-week or peak-season pushes
- 订座与排队系统Creator matrix + mid-tier influencer features
- 会员积分 / 教培排课Trackable booking links & offers
- 微信 / 网页 AI 客服Post-campaign report with real attribution
客人来了之后:把交易也变成你自己的Own the ordering, not just the attention
外卖平台每单抽走 25–30%。我们帮你把熟客的单搬回自己的通道。Once Chinese guests find you, keep them: bilingual ordering, bookings and payments they already know how to use.
Order & Pay 自取点单Order & Pay
客人网页下单、Stripe 预付,订单直接从厨房打印机吐出来——不改变店员任何习惯。已用 Square 的店,直接配 Square Online。每转移一单,就省下一单的平台抽成。Guests order and prepay on your own page; tickets print straight in the kitchen. Bilingual by default — including the interface your Chinese guests expect. Every direct order skips the 25–30% platform commission.
订座 · 会员 · AI 客服Bookings · Loyalty · AI concierge
大团预订收押金、会员积分回头客、答夜宵时间的 AI 客服——生意跑顺之后,需要什么再加什么。Group bookings with deposits, a loyalty program your regulars actually use, and a bilingual AI assistant that answers "are you open late?" at 11pm so your staff don't have to.
这些只卖给已合作的客户——先把基础做好,再谈系统。Available to existing clients — we earn the basics first.
先看诊断,再做决定See the evidence before you spend a dollar
你正在看的这个网站,就是我们的作品样本——你的店,也会得到同样标准的第一印象。 The site you're reading is our work sample. Your venue gets the same standard — in two languages.
会写代码,也说你的语言We live in both worlds
Appesites 由 Ally 创立:悉尼大学软件工程荣誉学位,曾在阿里巴巴参与 AI 融入淘宝搜索与推荐的方案设计。普通话、粤语、英语,哪种都能把事谈清楚。Appesites was founded by Ally: a University of Sydney software engineering honours graduate who worked on AI-powered search and recommendations at Alibaba — the company behind China's biggest marketplace. Mandarin, Cantonese and English spoken natively across the team.
我们只做一件事:帮实体商家,接住他们看不见的客人。We do one thing: connect Sydney venues with the customers they can't see — starting with the million-plus Chinese visitors and students who decide everything on RED.
- 工程背景Engineering · 悉尼大学软件工程(荣誉)BE Software Honours, USyd
- 大厂方法Big-tech method · 阿里巴巴 AI × 电商项目经验Alibaba AI × e-commerce
- 三语团队Trilingual · 普通话 / 粤语 / 英语Mandarin / Cantonese / English
- 双平台内功Native to both · Google 生态 + 小红书生态Google ecosystem + RED ecosystem
发个店名,先看诊断。Send a venue name. See what China sees.
微信扫码,备注「诊断」,48 小时内收到你的免费报告——看完再决定要不要合作。Email or call with your venue name — your free China Visibility Check lands within 48 hours. Decide after you've read it.
(上线前替换成真实二维码)Prefer WeChat?
Scan to chat in English or Chinese